Detroit ObservatoryCurrently Open
- Address: 1398 E Ann Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48109, United States Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Observatory, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
The Detroit Observatory retails its original 19th-century telescope and is currently open to visitors who want to see the 950 mm telescope. The observatory itself is built in Greek Revival style and currently is a part of the Bentley Historical Library. After a restoration of the building in 1998, the building is still just like the original which makes it not just a scientific attraction but also a historically significant place. If you are in time for a special astral event, try to check if the observatory has any viewing nights coming up during your stay in the city.
Detroit Observatory Hours
- The place is open on select Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm to see the telescopes but for a schedule of viewing night, visit the official website.
How to Reach Detroit Observatory
- By Bus: Cardiovascular Center
- By Taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Detroit Observatory Address: 1398 E Ann Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48109, United States
- Detroit Observatory Timing: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Detroit Observatory(preferred time): 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Detroit Observatory: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!