First Congregational ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: 608 E William St, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104, United States
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Dating back to the 19th century, the First Congregational Church was designed in Gothic style with a beautiful multi-stone construction and impeccable beautiful interiors which even though need reparations, still manages to maintains its old-world charm. The wooden interiors with vaulted wooden beams, stained glass windows (although need repair) and its beautiful acoustic design that makes any music performance here, a lovely experience, has carved out a special place for the church in the city. The church’s location at the heart of the Michigan University adds to its charm. Try to visit the place during a music performance to hear the church organ and experience the ambiance of the place.
First Congregational Church Hours
- Change of Pace Service, Pilgrim Hall: 9.00 am to 10.00 am
- Chapel Communion, Douglas Chapel: 9.30 am to 9.45 am
- Traditional Worship Service: 10.00 am to 11.00 am
- Friendship Time, Pilgrim Hall: at 11.00 am
- Healing Space, Pilgrim Hall (Second Sunday of each month): 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
How to Reach First Congregational Church
- By Bus: William + Maynard
- By Taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.