Kerrytown149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kerrytown, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Town
Kerrytown is a historic district in Ann Arbour that merges modern shops, restaurants, art galleries, markets, concert venues, museums, local businesses and boutiques in a vintage setting of old historic buildings. The place is by far one of the most unique spots in the city where you can shop for hand-made jewellery pieces, splurge on a new wardrobe, relish on gourmet foods or simply walk around to admire the beautiful architecture of the buildings.
Highlights of the district include:
- “Might Good” coffee shop that serves the best roasted, whole-bean coffee in the city.
- Heavenly Metal store popular for its hand crafted jewellery pieces, shoes and accessories.
- Kerrytown market and shops that sells everything from sausages, smoked fish and salsa to toys, jewellery and items made from paper. If you want to shop for gifts, this place promises a wide variety.
During Christmas, the entire district is decorated with beautiful lights and decorations completed with good food and warm service. Evenings transform the place with streets musicians and artists being the entertainment for visitors. A walking map is available online that helps you explore the best of the district in a small amount of time. If you like vibrant places, make sure you spend an evening here to see apart of Ann Arbour that is unique in itself.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kerrytown
- Admission fee of individual attractions vary. For more information, visit the official website of the attractions.
Kerrytown First Floor Market:
- Monday-Friday: 8.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Saturday: 7.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Kerrytown Second Floor Merchants:
- Monday-Friday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
Timings of individual attractions, shops and eateries vary. For more information, visit the official website of the attractions.
How to Reach Kerrytown
- By Bus: Division + Detroit
- By Train: Ann Arbor Amtrak
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kerrytown Reviews & Ratings
I had a delightful time here. A very intimate setting.
An Ann Arbor tradition! A great intimate venue for live music in the heart of Kerrytown.
Perspective of an audience member: This was such a nice venue! There was plenty of space to sit, the stage area was nice, and i really liked the art on the wall. The building has decent signage and was fairly easy to spot. I will definitely be looking for other opportunities to return for events in the future.
Wonderful, intimate environment in which to enjoy good sound and fabulous musicians. You feel included in their musical exchange you are so close to them as they are performing. A magical venue. Thank you for the treat.
Very cozy and intimate setting for small chamber performances, like chamber was performed once upon a time. Performances by the best musicians around here.