Museum On Main StreetCurrently Closed
- Address: The Museum on Main Street, 500 North Main, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
The Museum on Main Street is managed by the Washtenaw County Historical Society and consist of rotating exhibits that portray the history of the area. You can find an interesting exhibit on traditional wedding gowns and wedding customs, “Murder, Mayhem & Mischief Come to Town” –a criminal history exhibit, “The Kitchen 1830 to 1950” and exhibits about sewing art and 100 years of the historical society among others. The building itself is a historical place built in the 1830’s in federal style by the Kellogg family. Come here to see the exhibits and don’t forget to observe the architecture of the place when you visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum On Main Street
- Call up the place for admission fee.
Museum On Main Street Hours
- On Weekdays by appointment only.
How to Reach Museum On Main Street
- By Bus: Huron + Main
- By Taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.