Nickels ArcadeCurrently Open
- Address: 328 S State Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
The Nickels Arcade is a covered shopping district that was built in 1918. The arcade has a 261-feet long corridor that is lined with a number of shops that sell everything from specialty goods and antique jewelry pieces along with vintage furniture, décor items, and books. A number of eateries and restaurants at the arcade are perfect to relish on some local favorites. The architecture of the building with its old construction still intact and a beautiful glass ceiling that allows daylight to illuminate the place makes a walk here just as memorable!
The nearby state street itself transforms to a night hub after dark with street performers, music, and a happy hustle-bustle of the locals.
Nickels Arcade Hours
- Timings of individual shops in the Arcade vary.
How to Reach Nickels Arcade
- By Bus: State + N University
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nickels Arcade Address: 328 S State Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104, United States
- Nickels Arcade Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nickels Arcade(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nickels Arcade: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!