The Rackham Auditorium has been an integral part of the Michigan University and over its history of 60 years, has witnessed a number of seminars, synopsis, meeting, events, and musical performances. The place can seat 1060 people and has conference rooms and an amphitheater that can accommodate 240 people in the building as well. The interiors are plush with gold work seen prominently on the ceiling, has an acoustically designed space and a circular stage designed much like the Greek Amphitheatre of the ancient times. Come here to catch a live show when in the city or simply walk in for a few moments to see the architecture of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rackham Auditorium
- For ticket prices of trending events, visit official website.
Rackham Auditorium Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- The building is closed on Saturdays and Sundays (unless there are events).
- The Building is also closed on the following days: Thanksgiving (Thursday and the following Friday), Christmas through New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day.
- For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How to Reach Rackham Auditorium
- By Bus: Huron + Ingalls
- By Taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rackham Auditorium Reviews & Ratings
Most beautiful building on campus. The auditorium is magnificent. Many of the conference rooms are also gorgeous.
There's a beautiful auditorium for long lectures. Comfortable seating and plenty of room
What a beautiful venue for a lecture. A gem in Ann Arbor.
Nice facility. Comfortable seating. Small venue. As always, parking on campus is never easy.
Very comfortable seats, good sight lines