The Creature Conservancy1226 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4950 Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48103, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7349299324
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
The Creature Conservancy is a non-profit organization that is home to more than 200 animals that were rescued or simply surrendered. The place was founded in 2005 when a 10-pound alligator ‘Al’ was found abandoned in a box at the door of a local vet. Soon animals like sloths, ball pythons and iguanas joined the conservancy and today, this has become a space for children to learn about the habits and habitats of these gorgeous exotic creatures and interact with them.
There are regular educational programmes, live animal talks, and tours arranged at the park while on any other day, you can walk into making friends with an ostrich, macaw, iguana, alligator, kangaroo, a mountain lion, tortoises, black swans, prairie dogs, turtles, cougars, and other beautiful creatures.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Creature Conservancy
- Children (ages 2-12) - USD 6
- Adults (ages 13+) - USD 8
- For private tour prices call up the place.
The Creature Conservancy Hours
- Indoor/outdoor visit: Saturday- Sunday from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Outdoor: Open daily from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Call up the place for private tours.
How to Reach The Creature Conservancy
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.