Whispering Pines Golf Course
About Whispering Pines Golf Course, Annandale
Overview of Whispering Pines Golf Course
Whispering Pines Golf Course lies in the city of Annandale in United States. Whispering Pines Golf Course is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Annandale.
More about Annandale
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Annandale trip planner for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Annandale that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like AmericaÃ¢€™s Best Inn - Annandale.
Getting around Whispering Pines Golf Course, Annandale
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 51.16 Kilometre, costing around USD 120. The duration of the trip is 54 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 51.16 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 54 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 4.
The mode of transport is Taxi taking you to Becker P&R & Willow St. The transit will take around 33 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 90. From Becker P&R & Willow St you can proceed to Metro Bus Transit Center & #510 - 1st St S by taking the Bus. The duration to reach will be 30 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 2. The total distance covered will be 68.05 Kilometre.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 39.13 Kilometre costing USD 95 and the duration of the trip will be 35 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 3, taking around 35 minutes. The distance between the two points is 39.13 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Whispering Pines Golf Course, Annandale
Very poor customer service!!! Then instead of just nicely saying make sure to let other play through if they are faster (which we do all the time). He goes in to how we have been golfing for 3 hours on 9 holes which was not even close since he told me our start time was the time I left my house that morning before picking up others to go golfing that day (also it's a 40 min drive to the course). I would recommend Albion which has an amazing 27 hole course and amazing customer service!!!!
Came out here for the first time today and it was absolutely gorgeous. Each hole had character and is different from the one before. The greens are challenging but are in terrific shape. I'd recommend it to anyone from the twin cities...it's worth the drive.
Very pretty golf course. Great deal, friendly staff
The course is tough but it is very well kept. Staff is extremely helpful and make a great cocktail after the round!
Fast carts, tough greens, and narrow fairways. Fun course with excellent bloody mary's to top it off.
- Other Attractions
- Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show
- The Old Mill Restaurant
- Titanic Museum Attraction
- Hatfield And Mccoy Dinner Show
- Smoky Mountain Opry
- Lumberjack Feud Dinner Show
- Comedy Barn
- Terry Evanswood Presents The Wonders Of Magic
- The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe And Grille
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dollywood
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dixie Stampede Dinner And Show
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Old Mill Restaurant
- Cheap Hotels Near Titanic Museum Attraction
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hatfield And Mccoy Dinner Show
- Cheap Hotels Near Smoky Mountain Opry
- Hotels Near Lumberjack Feud Dinner Show
- 5 Star Hotels Near Comedy Barn
- Luxury Hotels Near Terry Evanswood Presents The Wonders Of Magic
- Luxury Hotels Near The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe And Grille
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Annandale
- 6 Day Trip to Minneapolis, Eagan, Annandale, Apple Valley from Sioux Falls