Basilique De La Visitation604 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 20 avenue de la Visitation, Recteur du Sanctuaire, 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0450452276
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Cathedral
The Basilique de la visitation is a beautiful church with remains of St Francis de Salle. The holy place offers a glorious view of the city of Annecy after a little climb to the church. The church is easily accessible by foot or car. The church also has a museum and a gift shop adjacent to it. If you can’t start your day without a prayer, this church can give you a striking start for sure.
Basilique De La Visitation Travel Tips
- The last admission in the church is taken half an hour before the church closes.
- Guided tours are available on request.
- The church is closed on 1st January, 1st May, 25th December during some religious services.
How to Reach Basilique De La Visitation
- Bus: La Basilique bus stop
- Saint Francois bus stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Le Bilboquet
- Restaurant Annecy - Les Chineurs de la Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.43% of people who visit Annecy include Basilique De La Visitation in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.24% of people start their Basilique De La Visitation visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Basilique De La Visitation
83.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilique De La Visitation