Chateau De Montrottier297 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 60 Allée du Château, 74330 Lovagny, France, Annecy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-450462302
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Just about 10 minutes from the town of Annecy lies the Chateau de Montrottier, precisely in the city of Lovagny. The castle is home to a wide collection of weapons, earthenware, tapestries, antique furniture and a collection of objects from the Far East. The castle gives its visitors insights about the history, about the place and hence is a recommended visit for history lovers especially.
Chateau De Montrottier Travel Tips
- Tours are available to the castle that lasts up to an hour.
- Tours require prior appointment.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, French and Spanish.
- The castles allows free entry for kids below the age of 10, driver and attendants.
- Gorges du Fier is close by.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau De Montrottier
- Adults: €7
- Kids: €4.2
- Students / 6.20 €
- Children from 10 to 15 years: 5.50€
- Students: 7€
- Adults: 8.50€
Chateau De Montrottier Hours
- Afternoon: Group visit (maximum 40 people) at 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm.
How to Reach Chateau De Montrottier
- Lovagny Bus Stop
- Chavanod Bus Stop
- Etang Bus Stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Gite L'Epicurien Chavanod
- Pricaz Claudine
- New Japan
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.42% of people who visit Annecy include Chateau De Montrottier in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.94% of people start their Chateau De Montrottier visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Chateau De Montrottier
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau De Montrottier