Church Of St. Maurice
- Address: Rue Saint-Maurice, 74000 Annecy, France
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Monument, Architecture , Cathedral , Heritage Building
St. Maurice is the oldest church of Annecy. The church was built first as a chapel and is recognized as a national monument since 1957. The church beautifully stands out as an attraction dressed in gothic style architecture. A visit to the church would make for some peaceful and relaxing time.
Church Of St. Maurice Travel Tips
- There is no entry fee to the church.
- The timings of the church are not available.
How to Reach Church Of St. Maurice
- Bus: Hotel de Ville bus stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station, ACY Station
- Brasserie Saint Maurice
- Subway Annecy
- Chez Mamie Lise
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.7% of people who visit Annecy include Church Of St. Maurice in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.29% of people start their Church Of St. Maurice visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of St. Maurice
86.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. Maurice