Gorges Du Fier, Annecy
About Gorges Du Fier, Annecy
Gorges Du Fier, Annecy - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Lovagny, 74330 Annecy, France
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:15 pm Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Waterfront, River, Scenic Drive, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Gorges du Fier is a walking path wrapped around the river carved canyon that adds to the adventure of the city of Annecy. This point in the city offers attractive views because of its elevated positioning and is ideal for photography as well. at the exit point you have a display pertaining to relevant information geological underpinnings of the canyon. Your trip to this adventure spot in Annecy is sure to be a good one if you love exploring hidden facts and experiencing the beauty of new places.
Gorges Du Fier Information
- Avoid visiting the place on a rainy day.
- The Gorges du fier can be easily accessed by car.
- You can take a bus and get off at the nearby village and walk your way to the Fier.
- Trips to the fier are available as well.
- You have to pay an entry fee before you start the hike.
How To reach Gorges Du Fier by Public Transport
- Bus: Chavanod Bus Stop
- Etang Bus Stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
Restaurants Near Gorges Du Fier
- Gite L'Epicurien Chavanod
- Pricaz Claudine
- L'Auberge de l'Etang
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gorges Du Fier, Annecy Reviews - Write a Review
Nice place for a visit when in the area or when travelling through. Combine it with a trip to the old castle like chateau 500m next to it because it doesnt take very long to finish this, but it was fun. Great sights, nice experience and not that expensive. Can also get a drink here.
Impressive natural river gorge. €5.30 adult, €3 for child to 15. Small restaurant & gift store. Adequate English spoken. Takes 90 to 120 minutes. Not recommended for those who have vertigo, or are very unfit or obese. Courtesy and cooperation required for passing in narrow sections. Some steps are slippy.
We cycled from Annecy and had a nice time wandering around Les gorges. The views are great and there are also areas which teach you about the various rock formations you come across.
Beautiful short hike, very good for children. After it's possible to continue to the castle on the hill through the woods.
It's a great place to go with your friends for a fun day out
- Nearby Attractions
- Reserve Natrelle Bout Du Lac (l'ire)
- Les Mottes
- Annecy Aventure (annecy)
- Cathedrale De La Visitation
- Eglise Saint Francois De Sales
- Sainte Bernadette
- Diocese D'annecy
- Musee Chateau
- Jardins De L'europe
- Annecy Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Annecy
- What to See in 48 Hours in Annecy
- What to See in 72 Hours in Annecy
- How to Spend 5 Days in Annecy
- How to Spend 6 Days in Annecy
- How to Spend 7 Days in Annecy