Gorges Du Fier500 Votes Currently Open
- Address: D164, 74330 Lovagny, France, Annecy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:15 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0450462307
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids
Gorges du Fier is a walking path wrapped around the river carved canyon that adds to the adventure of the city of Annecy. This point in the city offers attractive views because of its elevated positioning and is ideal for photography as well. at the exit point you have a display pertaining to relevant information geological underpinnings of the canyon. Your trip to this adventure spot in Annecy is sure to be a good one if you love exploring hidden facts and experiencing the beauty of new places.
Gorges Du Fier Travel Tips
- Avoid visiting the place on a rainy day.
- The Gorges du fier can be easily accessed by car.
- You can take a bus and get off at the nearby village and walk your way to the Fier.
- Trips to the fier are available as well.
- You have to pay an entry fee before you start the hike.
How to Reach Gorges Du Fier
- Bus: Chavanod Bus Stop
- Etang Bus Stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Gite L'Epicurien Chavanod
- Pricaz Claudine
- L'Auberge de l'Etang
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.19% of people who visit Annecy include Gorges Du Fier in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.07% of people start their Gorges Du Fier visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gorges Du Fier
93.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gorges Du Fier