How to Reach Annecy
- By Bus: There are frequent day trips to Annecy via bus from Geneva and Switzerland.
- By Plane: About 35 minutes from Annecy is the Geneva International airport that connects the rest of the world to Geneva. The Annecy airport caters to Paris flights only. The Grenoble airport is an option if you are looking for low cost winter flights.
- By Train: In the city center lays the Annecy train station that allows Lyon and Paris to gain easy access to Annecy with one direct train.
- By Bus: The city center of Annecy has a regular bus service to get around the city.
- By Train: Train is a common mode of transport to get around the city of Annecy, France.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Annecy. The most preferred mode of transport in Annecy is Car.
Average distance: 45 km Average time: 37.5 min
Car 100%Driving 37.5 min Overall average time for 45 kms 37.5 min
|Seynod to Annecy||3.24 km||3 mins|
|Poisy to Annecy||7.86 km||7 mins|
|Chavanod to Annecy||10.06 km||10 mins|
|Cruseilles to Annecy||15.18 km||15 mins|
|Hauteville-sur-fier to Annecy||17.1 km||17 mins|
|Faverges to Annecy||24.87 km||24 mins|
|Viry to Annecy||25.98 km||25 mins|
|Valleiry to Annecy||29.26 km||29 mins|
|Petit lancy to Annecy||32.42 km||32 mins|
|Thônex to Annecy||33.45 km||33 mins|