La Tournette487 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 74230 Les Clefs, France, Annecy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Nature
La Tournette is a mountain with several hiking trails in the Bornes Massif in Haute-Savoie, France. It encompasses Lake Annecy and exhibits magnificent views of the scenic lake and surrounding from the top. The hike can be split in two halves if it gets tiring. However, the hike can easily be completed in a day. The view from the top makes the visit and efforts worth the while. La Tounette is therefore a recommended visit in Annecy.
La Tournette Travel Tips
- Best time to visit La Tournette is during the month of September.
- La Tournette is a hiking trail. Make sure you wear appropriate footwear while visiting the place.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
How to Reach La Tournette
- Bus: Chasseurs bus stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Refuge du Pre Verel
- Restaurant Le Chalet de l'Aulp
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.41% of people who visit Annecy include La Tournette in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60.39% of people start their La Tournette visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see La Tournette
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Tournette