La Vieille VilleCurrently Open
- Address: Tourist office - 1, rue Jean Jaures, 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-450450033
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Church, Museums, History Museums, Park, Monument, Restaurant, Architecture , Archaeological Site , Cathedral , Resort
La Vieille Ville is an old town clustered with historic buildings, churches cathedrals, fortresses, canals, parks, old streets, restaurants, bars, shops, museums and more. During summers this area is replete with entertaining activities, various stalls, magnificent fireworks, shows, etc. On your visit to Annecy, choose the old town to stay where you get a piece of the eventful nightlife and day fun by lakeside cafes and other historic attractions.
- Best time to visit La Vieille Ville is during summer.
- You may have to pay to watch the different shows.
- Avoid visiting the place during monsoon and winter.
- Vaugelas bus stop
- Sommeiller bus stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Restaurant Annecy - Les Chineurs de la Cuisine
- L'Appart du 17
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.28% of people who visit Annecy include La Vieille Ville in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.27% of people start their La Vieille Ville visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Vieille Ville
83.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Vieille Ville