Lake AnnecyCurrently Open
- Address: 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Adventure, Water Sport, Lake, Nature, Scuba, Snorkeling
Lake Annecy is a major highlight of the city of Annecy and the third largest lake of France. The lake is extensively used for swimming, diving and scuba diving, while selective few areas of the lake are reserved for windsurfing. During the month of August, Lake Annecy features as a stage for the famous lake festival in town with a prodigious display of firework. Lake tours are also available to explore the beauty of Lake Annecy along with its neighboring villages. There is also a chance for paragliding around the lake. Lake Annecy with its various exciting activities and the enchanting gardens that surround it are sure to leave you with a priceless experience.
Lake Annecy Travel Tips
- The water of the lake is extremely cold during winter.
- The activities at the lake are priced differently.
- The best time to visit the lake would be on a sunny day.
- Boating and cruising are available options at the lake.
- The lake follows strict rules to maintain cleanliness.
How to Reach Lake Annecy
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Bus: Pringy-gare
- Logis Hotel les Acacias
- Les Tilleuls
- Hotel Beauregard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.23% of people who visit Annecy include Lake Annecy in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.49% of people start their Lake Annecy visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lake Annecy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Annecy