Notre - Dame De Liesse422 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Passage Notre-Dame, 74000 Annecy, France Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-450650045
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Heritage Building
Notre - Dame de Liesse is a beautiful church with a symbolic Romanic bell which was built back in the 16th century. The church attracted pilgrims while it hosted the Shroud in 1566. The church stands out elegantly with stained glass windows, ceiling paintings and a high altar with several beautiful sculptures. The church also has a spectacular fountain that adds to its beauty. The pleasant atmosphere with commendable interiors and exteriors adds value to your visit to Notre - Dame de Liesse.
Notre - Dame De Liesse Travel Tips
- The timings of the church are not available.
- There may be an entry free to the church.
How to Reach Notre - Dame De Liesse
- Vaugelas bus stop
- Hotel de Ville bus stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Restaurant Annecy - Les Chineurs de la Cuisine
- L'Appart du 17
- Le Bilboquet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Notre - Dame De Liesse Address: Passage Notre-Dame, 74000 Annecy, France
- Notre - Dame De Liesse Contact Number: +33-450650045
- Notre - Dame De Liesse Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Notre - Dame De Liesse: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.28% of people who visit Annecy include Notre - Dame De Liesse in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.5% of people start their Notre - Dame De Liesse visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Notre - Dame De Liesse
90.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Notre - Dame De Liesse
People normally club together The Cathedral Of Saint Pierre and Church Of St. Maurice while planning their visit to Notre - Dame De Liesse.