Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanneCurrently Open
- Address: 14 Route du Semnoz, 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-450338888
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Park, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Parc Animalier de la Grande-Jeanne is an animal park stretched over 10 500 m2 home to deer and sheep of Corsica. The park is a perfect picnic spot that would be greatly enjoyed by kids. A much recommended visit if you are looking for some quality time with family.
Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne Travel Tips
- No playing radio of making noise around enclosures.
- Exciting the animals or throwing things at them.
- You can’t feed the animals.
- For safety of animals motor vehicles are not allowed in the park.
- The best time to visit the park is on weekends and Wednesdays.
- Timings of the park are not available.
How to Reach Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne
- La Basilique bus stop
- Visitation bus stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- L'Oasis - Auberge du Bessard
- Hotel Beauregard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.01% of people who visit Annecy include Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
29.84% of people start their Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne
Parc Animalier De La Grande-jeanne Reviews & Ratings
A nice place, there are some gazelles. Kids enjoyed it. مكان جميل يوجد به بعض الغزلان. ومنطقه للجلوس.
Very few animal. It is 20 minutes stop if you are passing by it. Not worth coming from long distance. It was fun for my 4 years boy to feed the dear.
It is nice for 10 min visit while going to the top especially if u have a kids. Avoid to visit this mountain before asking if the activities are open.
Lovely place for children to see animals
Funny out of the blue park. Loved it and loved the Belvedere.