Parc Charles BossonCurrently Closed
- Address: Allée de l'Imperial, 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Picnic Spot, Nature
Parc Charles Bosson is a spacious garden space by the lake surrounded by greenery with a natural carpet of lush green grass. The park is ideal for sunbathing, bird watching, relaxing, strolling, and for kids to play around. The blossoming flowers contribute to the color around the area adding to the cheer in the park. Parc Charles bosson is sure to make for a delightful experience for both kids as well as adults.
Parc Charles Bosson Travel Tips
- Admission fee may be applicable; however it is not available online.
- Timings of the park are not available.
- Do not litter in the park.
- There is a casino close to the park.
How to Reach Parc Charles Bosson
- Imperial Bus Stop
- France Baratte Bus Stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Restaurant Moon
- Au Faisan Doré
- Le Clocher
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.15% of people who visit Annecy include Parc Charles Bosson in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
30.47% of people start their Parc Charles Bosson visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parc Charles Bosson
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Charles Bosson