River IsereCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 23 Fbg Sainte-Claire, 74000 Annecy, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-450456061
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids
The Isere river is about an hour away from the town of Annecy. The river is replete with adventure and exciting activities that can be carried out under professional guidance. White water rafting, paragliding, water skiing, cannoning, via ferrata, free fall etc. are some common activities at the river.
River Isere Travel Tips
- Ticket prices may differ with the choice of activity. Please visit the official website for ticket prices.
- There are professionals that will assist with your adventure rides. The timings are in reference with the guide office.
- Carry a swimsuit and towel to the adventure venue.
How to Reach River Isere
- Boschetti Bus stop
- Lycee Gabriel Faure Bus stop
- Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Le Bilboquet
- Restaurant Annecy - Les Chineurs de la Cuisine
- L'Appart du 17
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.65% of people who visit Annecy include River Isere in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
93.75% of people start their River Isere visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see River Isere
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting River Isere