- Address: Le Thiou 74960 Annecy France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, River, Family And Kids
Thiou is referred to as the shortest rivers of France. The history of the river states its importance to the industries of Annecy. Today the river stands as a tourist attraction with several restaurants and bars surrounding it. On visiting the river you walk by the old town which enhances your experience in the city. This spot in Annecy is apt for romantic strolls and photography.
Thiou Travel Tips
- Thiou is a river and is open to all throughout the year.
How to Reach Thiou
- Bus: Mandallaz bus stop
- Panorame bus stop
- Train: Gare de Pringy Station
- ACY Station
- Le Marrakech
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Annecy before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Annecy and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Thiou Address: Le Thiou 74960 Annecy France
- Thiou Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Thiou(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Thiou: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.39% of people who visit Annecy include Thiou in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.69% of people start their Thiou visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Thiou
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thiou
People normally club together La Vieille Ville and Palais Disle while planning their visit to Thiou.