Ancient City Of Perge, Antalya
About Ancient City Of Perge, Antalya
Ancient City Of Perge, Antalya - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Aksu, Antalya 07110, Turkey
Ticket Price: 10 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 17.4K times in trip plans
Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
15 km east of Antalya lie the remains of this fascinating ancient city. It’s said to be three thousand years old and was notably habituated till at least the 9th century AD. Known today as Eski Kelassi there are numerous structures left over from it’s heydey’s that tourists love. These include Pillars of the agora, the roman theatre, the Palaestra (wrestling school), the baths, and a nymphaeum.
Ancient City Of Perge Information
- Go early or late for best photographic light.
- If not with a tour, take a dolmus (minibus) to Aksu village from Ali Cetinkaya Caddesi. You’ll see a bazaar and a direction board to Perge, which is a 15 minute walk.
- Check out the bazaar on our way back.
- From Perge, go on to see Aspendos if you came early in the day.
How To reach Ancient City Of Perge by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Ancient City Of Perge
- Simsek Restaurant near the Bazaar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Antalya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antalya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ancient City Of Perge, Antalya Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Blue Sea Garden
- Mediterra Art Hotel
- Seraser Fine Dinng Restaurant
- The Hill Of Tunektepe
- Whitegarden Hotel
- Aspendos Theater
- Dolphin Aqua Land
- Concorde Resort And Spa
- Kekova Yat Limanı
- Antalya Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Antalya
- What to See in 48 Hours in Antalya
- What to See in 72 Hours in Antalya
- How to Spend 5 Days in Antalya
- How to Spend 6 Days in Antalya
- How to Spend 7 Days in Antalya