Ancient City Of PergeCurrently Closed
- Address: Aksu, Antalya 07110, Turkey
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-22748556
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Architecture
Ancient City Of Perge - Review
15 km east of Antalya lie the remains of this fascinating ancient city. It’s said to be three thousand years old and was notably habituated till at least the 9th century AD. Known today as Eski Kelassi there are numerous structures left over from it’s heydey’s that tourists love. These include Pillars of the agora, the roman theatre, the Palaestra (wrestling school), the baths, and a nymphaeum.
Ancient City Of Perge Information
- Go early or late for best photographic light.
- If not with a tour, take a dolmus (minibus) to Aksu village from Ali Cetinkaya Caddesi. You’ll see a bazaar and a direction board to Perge, which is a 15 minute walk.
- Check out the bazaar on our way back.
- From Perge, go on to see Aspendos if you came early in the day.
How To reach Ancient City Of Perge by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Ancient City Of Perge
- Simsek Restaurant near the Bazaar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Antalya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antalya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ancient City Of Perge
95% of people who visit Antalya include Ancient City Of Perge in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.29% of people start their Ancient City Of Perge visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ancient City Of Perge
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ancient City Of Perge
Ancient City Of Perge Trips
2 Views11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Pamukkale, Marmaris, Antalya, Nigde from IstanbulBy: Guest UserCity: Nigde, Pamukkale, Antalya, Marmaris