Koprulu CanyonCurrently Open
- Address: Koprulu Canyon National Park, Antalya, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Canyon
Koprulu Canyon - Review
14 km long, the natural wonders along this canyon are bountiful. The best way to catch the canyon is by rafting in in the river that flows through it. It’s completely safe and absolutely stunning. The water is turquoise and the forest and cliff surrounding are always colourful. Tranquil, scenic and cool, this is possibly Antalya’s most beautiful natural wonder.
Koprulu Canyon Information
- The canyon is on the way to Aspendos.
- Look around online for a company that actually handles the rafting trip. It should cost around 30 TRY.
- Make sure to bring along footwear appropriate for rafting. Loos sandals wont do.
- Only ever move in groups.
- Make sure you’ve got something water proof in which to carry your electronics.
How To reach Koprulu Canyon by Public Transport
- South of Kaleici in the city center
Restaurants Near Koprulu Canyon
- Antalya McDonald's
- Salman Patisserie Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Antalya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antalya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Koprulu Canyon
95% of people who visit Antalya include Koprulu Canyon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.82% of people start their Koprulu Canyon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Koprulu Canyon
91.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koprulu Canyon
Koprulu Canyon Outdoor & Nature Tours
Koprulu Canyon Adventure & Sports
Koprulu Canyon Map
Koprulu Canyon Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Pamukkale, Göreme, Kaş, Selçuk, Fethiye, Antalya from IstanbulBy: Guest UserCity: Pamukkale, Goreme, Kas, Fethiye, Selcuk, Antalya