Are you looking for what to do in Antalya?
PLACES TO SEE
The city has great sites to visit and admire for any traveler.
- The Old Quarter: It has narrow winding streets and is enclosed in ancient walls. The walls now protect the peaceful quarter from the noise of the concrete metropolis. The best way to enter is from the Hadrian Gate and this entrance arch to the city.
- Archeological Museum: This museum is located just nearby the Old Quarter and is another picturesque building surrounded by historic buildings and ancient ruins.
- Aspendos Theater: This ancient Roman Theater is a historic building on its own and is worth a visit when in the city.
- The Hill of Tunektepe: This is another highlight of the city with a height of 681 m/2009 feet. The hill is located in the west of the city and offers a panoramic view of the city. On top of the hill there is a hotel, a rotating restaurant, and a nightclub.
- Historic Buildings: Most of the city’s historic buildings are found along the narrow winding streets of Kaleici the old quarter. These include historical and archeological sites of note such as Yivli Minaret, Murat Pasa Mosque and Hadrian Arch.
- Ancient City Of Perge
- Duden Waterfalls
- Konyaalti Beach
THINGS TO DO IN ANTALYA
- Kaleici: The city has a lively and vibrant nightlife in summer where visitors and locals frequent bars with nargile (water pipe), games, live music and sitting around areas. Most of Kaleici’s houses have been turned into bars.
- Konyaalti Beach: On the beach, Park One, one club follows another and live music, discotheques and glamorous visitors are the order of the nights.Raki- a traditional alcoholic beverage is popular and a must try for visitors.
- Terracity Mall: If you feel an urgency to visit a great mall for a great shopping experience, TerracityMall has all the designer shops and the latest fashion you could wish for. There is a stylish supermarket and a power boat dealer in the mall.
Below we have a list of things to do in Antalya and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Antalya getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Antalya with confidence.