Best Time To Visit Antibes
- Autumn: October and November - The temperature in Antibes during winter is between 9 deg C and 21 deg C. This time of the year in Antibes is practically warm. Most attractions and restaurants remain open during these months.
- Winter: December to February - The temperature in Antibes during winter is between 5 deg C and 13 deg C. During this time the weather in Antibes is pretty chilled and an extra layer of clothing is recommended. Most of the attractions remain closed during winter and hence it is not a very good season to visit the city.
- Spring: March and April - The temperature in Antibes during winter is between 7 deg C and 18 deg C. During these months the city of Antibes is blossoming into a beautiful and charming city with the flora and fauna coming to life.
- Summer: May to September - The temperature in Antibes during winter is between 12 deg C and 28 deg C. This is the peak season in the city where tourists flood the area. The famous festivals usually happen during this time of the year in Antibes. This city is usually expensive during this period of time.
- Monsoons: Antibes faces average rainfall throughout the year.
The best time to visit Antibes is during spring and autumn. At this time of the year the city is pretty reasonable and the weather is just right to enjoy a trip in here.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Antibes is 554.31 mm in May.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Antibes is July.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Antibes is February.
Least humid month in Antibes is January.