How to Reach Antibes
- By Air: The Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is just about 12 miles from Antibes.
- By Bus: A road trip is a convenient way to getting into Antibes. Shuttle bus service (bus number - 200) is available between Cannes, Nice and Antibes. There is also an express bus service (bus number - 250) only from the airport to the city of Antibes. This bus does not stop in between and is a faster mode of transport as it usually takes to highway.
- By Train: The airport is connected to the train station. So you can take the train from the airport to get into Antibes.
- By Foot: The most ideal way of getting around Antibes is to walk around the city.
- By Bus: Buses are available too; however, buses seldom travel within the city. They usually travel to different cities from Antibes.
- Bike/ Car: Bikes or cars can easily be rented from a local rental service in Antibes.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Antibes. The most preferred mode of transport in Antibes is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10.17 km Average time: 42 min
Bus/Trolleybus 44.44%Bus 40.75 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 11.25 kms 55.75 min
Walking 11.11%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 0.5 kms 5 min
Car 44.44%Driving 37.5 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 37.5 min