How to Reach Antibes
How to reach Antibes
- By Air: The Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is just about 12 miles from Antibes.
- By Bus: A road trip is a convenient way to getting into Antibes. Shuttle bus service (bus number - 200) is available between Cannes, Nice and Antibes. There is also an express bus service (bus number - 250) only from the airport to the city of Antibes. This bus does not stop in between and is a faster mode of transport as it usually takes to highway.
- By Train: The airport is connected to the train station. So you can take the train from the airport to get into Antibes.
- By Foot: The most ideal way of getting around Antibes is to walk around the city.
- By Bus: Buses are available too; however, buses seldom travel within the city. They usually travel to different cities from Antibes.
- Bike/ Car: Bikes or cars can easily be rented from a local rental service in Antibes.
Modes of Transportation in Antibes
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Antibes. The most preferred mode of transport in Antibes is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11 km Average time: 45.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 41.67 min Walking 8.33 min Waiting 4.33 min Overall average time for 10 kms 54.33 min
Car 50%Driving 36.67 min Overall average time for 12 kms 36.67 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Sanary-sur-mer
- How To Reach La Londe-les-maures
- How To Reach La Seyne-sur-mer
- How To Reach Marseille
- How To Reach Narbonne
- How To Reach Cannes
- How To Reach Lannion
- How To Reach Marne-la-vallee
- How To Reach Saint-brieuc
- How To Reach Crozon
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Amiens
- How To Reach Toulon