How to Reach Antibes
- By Air: The Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is just about 12 miles from Antibes.
- By Bus: A road trip is a convenient way to getting into Antibes. Shuttle bus service (bus number - 200) is available between Cannes, Nice and Antibes. There is also an express bus service (bus number - 250) only from the airport to the city of Antibes. This bus does not stop in between and is a faster mode of transport as it usually takes to highway.
- By Train: The airport is connected to the train station. So you can take the train from the airport to get into Antibes.
- By Foot: The most ideal way of getting around Antibes is to walk around the city.
- By Bus: Buses are available too; however, buses seldom travel within the city. They usually travel to different cities from Antibes.
- Bike/ Car: Bikes or cars can easily be rented from a local rental service in Antibes.