Marineland3964 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 306 Avenue Mozart, 06600 Antibes, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-892426226
- Ticket Price: 40 EUR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Theme Park, Family And Kids
Marineland is considered as the biggest marine park in Europe. The park allows you to have close interaction with dolphins, killer whales, and also sharks, sea lions and other deep water inhabitants. In a designated pool with the supervision and advice you get a chance to meet dolphins or sea lions.
Marineland Travel Tips
- Combination ticket prices vary with validity.
- Combined tickets for Marineland and Aquasplash with 2 day validity are available.
- Other activities like meet the dolphins meet the sea lions, meet the sharks, accompanying adult for the activities, dinner show, dinner with the killer whales and VIP visit have extra charges.
- Discounts are available on early booking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marineland
- Adult: € 39.90
- Kids: € 32.00
Marineland + Kid's Island
- Adult: 44.90 €
- Children: 36.00 €
Marineland + Adventure Golf
- Adult: 44.40 €
- Children: 36.00 €
Marineland + Kid's Island + Adventure Golf
- Adult: 49.40 €
- Child*: 40.00 €
How to Reach Marineland
- Train: Antibes Train Station
- Preferred mode of transport for Marineland is Taxi
- La Bonne Auberge
- Chez Franck
- Snack Pujol
- Restaurant Wiame
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Antibes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antibes and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Antibes include Marineland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
72.99% of people start their Marineland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Marineland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marineland
Marineland Reviews & Ratings
How to book dinner with whaleAnswer Report Abuse