Are you looking for what to do in Antibes?
PLACES TO SEE
The city of Antibes is rich with artificial attractions while the vast coastline contributes to its natural beauty. The city attractions like the famous museums, gardens, churches and chapels, historic places, monuments, magnificent beaches and more can make time fly in a jiffy. a few of these attractions include;
- Marineland: It is considered as the biggest marine park in Europe.
- Musse Picasso: The museum is home to a massive collection of creative work art and design from the renowned artist Picasso and various other famous art.
- Fort Carre: The fort is witness to the history of the most fought over region of Antibes.
- The Jardin botanique de la Villa Thuret: The Jardin botanique de la Villa Thuret was created in 1857 with collections of cycads, conifers, palms, legume Mediterranean oaks, Australian Myrtaceaes and more.
- Route Napoleon: The route gained popularity because of the scenic beauty it exhibits.
- Antibes Cathedral: Antibes cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral located on the French Rivera.
- Juan les Pins Main Beach: Enjoy a pleasant and relaxing stroll along clear waters and the music that the waves emit at the Juan les Pins Main Beach.
- Marche Provencal: Marche Provencal is the marketplace in Antibes crammed with a number of stall holders selling fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Villa Eilenroc: It is a house open to all that gives you insights about the lifestyle of the elite and famous on the Cote.
- Peynet Museum: Peynet Museum is home to various gouaches and sculptures, lithographs, water colors, ink drawings and more.
- Musee Napoleonien: The museum houses paintings, sculptures, prints and various other art works.
- Notre-Dame de Bon Port: Notre-Dame de Bon Port is a historic attraction that depicts the cultural side of Antibes.
- Antibea Theatre: The theatre is an artistic house that encourages theatrical creation.
- Le Nomade: Le Nomade is a one of its type sculpture that beautifully stands out as a landmark in the city of Antibes.
- Parc Exflora: Prac Exflora occupies 5 hectares encompassing an olive grove comprising of Water games prolong ponds and fountains, etc.
- Aquasplash: Aquasplash is the biggest water park in the Alpes – Maritimes.
- La Ferme du Far West: The La Ferme du Far west is a theme park neighboring the famous Marineland serving as a great joyful attraction for kids.
- Fondation Hartung-Bergman: The Fondation Hartung-Bergman is a historic property that displays beautiful artwork.
THINGS TO DO
- Apart from these attractions that are worth visiting, Antibes is stuffed with fun activities in plenty. The beach activities include Scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and Canoeing, paragliding, parasailing, and more. The city of Antibes also hosts sightseeing trips and private tours.
- Juan boutiques and the Foire clothing market are two major spots for shopping in Antibes. There are various galleries that sell local art in the city as well.
Below we have a list of things to do in Antibes and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Antibes getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Antibes with confidence.