Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
About Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, Antonito
Overview of Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
You are looking at travel information of Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad in Antonito. Missed by most of the visitors, Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad is unique in its own way.
More about Antonito
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Antonito trip planner.
Hotels like Narrow Gauge Railroad Inn, Steam Train Hotel, Indiana Jones Bed And Breakfast and River's Inn Bed And Breakfast will solve your problem of where to stay in Antonito.
If you want to add the visit to Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Antonito vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Antonito.
Getting around Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, Antonito
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 47.61 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 39 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 160.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 39 minutes, covering a distance of 47.61 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 4.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 10, taking around 5 minutes. The distance between the two points is 3.94 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 41 minutes for a distance of 3.43 Kilometre.
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 1 minutes, covering a distance of 0.69 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.69 Kilometre and it will take around 8 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, Antonito
Great ride, gorgeous view, nice food, informative staff during the trip.
The gift shop in the back had a VERY nice lady that provided us a map of Colorado and was very helpful in giving ideas for where to go next.
Having ridden both the Cumbres and Toltec and the Durango and Silverton in recent years, I can say that the Cumbres is the more enjoyable and spectacular. My wife went along just to keep me company and later told me it was the highlight of the trip.
- Other Attractions
- Market Square
- Knoxville Zoo
- Ijams Nature Center
- World's Fair Park
- University Of Tennessee
- Tennessee Theatre
- Breakout Knoxville
- East Tennessee History Center
- Knoxville Museum Of Art
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Market Square
- Luxury Hotels Near Knoxville Zoo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ijams Nature Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Sunsphere
- Cheap Hotels Near World's Fair Park
- Luxury Hotels Near University Of Tennessee
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tennessee Theatre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Breakout Knoxville
- 5 Star Hotels Near East Tennessee History Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Knoxville Museum Of Art
- City Tripplans
- 10 Day Trip to Rapid City, Sidney, Cody from Lubbock
- Trip to Limon, Antonito
- Trip to Las Vegas, Fort Collins, Antonito, Louisville, Fort Morgan
- Trip to Denver, Antonito
- Trip to Antonito
- 2 Days Trip to antonito
- 26 Day Trip to Antonito from Grosse Pointe
- 1 Day Trip to antonito
- Senior Trip to the West Side
- 4 Day Trip to Antonito from Rock Hill