Antwerp Zoo1327 Votes Currently Open
- Address: KoninginAstridplein 26, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 32-32024540
- Ticket Price: 23 USD
- Tags: Garden, Zoo, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
One of the oldest zoos in the world, this place hosts over 5000 animals across 950 different species. Okapis, polar bears, Siberian tigers, Indian elephants, orang-utans, … the animals here are pretty exotic and from all over. They are segregated in some areas by habitat type. The gardens themselves are pretty relaxing, so if you’re tired, head over there for some rest and peace. Make sure to watch the sea lions. Be prepared to spend a while here if you want to cover everything.
How to Reach Antwerp Zoo
- Antwerp Central, Ploegstraat
- Lunch En Pasta
- Boston Steak House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Antwerp before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antwerp and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Antwerp Zoo Address: KoninginAstridplein 26, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Antwerp Zoo Contact Number: 32-32024540
- Antwerp Zoo Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Antwerp Zoo Price: 23 USD
- Best time to visit Antwerp Zoo(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.92% of people who visit Antwerp include Antwerp Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64% of people start their Antwerp Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Antwerp Zoo
91.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Antwerp Zoo
People normally club together Zurenborg and Rubens House while planning their visit to Antwerp Zoo.