Port Of Antwerp Tours
About Port Of Antwerp, Antwerp
The University of Antwerp (Dutch: Universiteit Antwerpen) is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used. As of 2014, the University of Antwerp ranks as 170th globally according to Times Higher Education, 205th according to QS World University Rankings and between the 201 and 300th place according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities.Wikipedia
Overview of Port Of Antwerp
Welcome to the page of Port Of Antwerp. This is a place of interest in the city of Antwerp in Belgium. On your trip to Antwerp, you can consider a quick visit to Port Of Antwerp. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Port Of Antwerp and you'll thank us later!
Top attractions of Antwerp worth your visit include Antwerp Central Station, Mas - Museum Aan De Stroom, Cathedral Of Our Lady, Grote Markt and Rubens House. Visit these and also discover other interesting things to do in Antwerp before planning.
What's travelling like if you don't want to explore it like a local! Book local Antwerp tours and experiences.
More about Antwerp
Create a flawless plan, make use of Antwerp trip planner.
Hotels like Century Hotel Antwerpen Centrum, Ibis Antwerpen Centrum, Holiday Inn Express Antwerpen City North and Park Inn By Radisson Antwerpen will solve your problem of where to stay in Antwerp.
Book Port of antwerp Tickets And Tours
Subscribe for this tour that takes you through the alleys of the old city of Antwerp for you to admire the architecture. Experience the rich history of the city with a visit to Our Lady Cathedral, Station Antwerpen-Centraal, MAS-museum, Harbor so as to understand the essence of the city.
Share your experience - Rate Port Of Antwerp, Antwerp
A Great Building mixture, old and new. Best Point is in the House.There is a big map (picture of the whole port) in the floor,under glass.
Beautiful building, great view of boats entrance to the Antswerp port
Zaha hadid was Iraqi architecture, she designed this port, beautiful and breathtaking building
It definitely worth the effort to reach this area and see the opera of the great architect Zaha Hadid
One of the last buildings designed by Zaha Hadid. In my opinion one of the most beautiful in Antwerp. A ship and/or a Diamond watching over our port. As a metaphor for every citizen living here. Must-see.
- Other Attractions
- Vasiviz Zrt. (szombathely)
- Cathedral Of Szombathely
- Kamoni Arboretum
- Kiraly Sportletesitmeny
- Bloom-haz Szombathely
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Hartberg Busbahnhof
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Szombathely City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vasiviz Zrt. (szombathely)
- Hotels Near Bercsényi Miklós U. 28
- Luxury Hotels Near Zsinagóga
- Luxury Hotels Near Cathedral Of Szombathely
- Budget Hotels Near Kamoni Arboretum
- Luxury Hotels Near Kiraly Sportletesitmeny
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bloom-haz Szombathely
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near M1-café Bar
- City Tripplans
- Antwerp Itinerary 7 Day
- Antwerp Itinerary 5 Days
- Antwerp Itinerary 2 Days
- Antwerp Itinerary 3 Days
- Antwerp Itinerary 1 Day
- Antwerp Itinerary 4 Days
- Antwerp Itinerary 6 Days
- 15 Day Trip to Europe from London
- 57 Day Trip to France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Hungary from Lisbon
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Zurich, Munich, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Paris, London, Manchester