St Anna TunnelCurrently Open
- Address: Sint-Annatunnel, Antwerpen 2000 Antwerpen, VlaamsGewest, Belgium
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Tunnel
This is an unusual and often overlooked attraction by visitors. The entire draw of the place focuses on the experience of being inside a surreal tube tunnel that gives the imprsseio of being entirely isolated from the world outside. Done in simple white ceramic tiles, the tunnel goes beneath the river Schelede. Especially quaint are the original wooden escalators that still function.
- Wheelchair access. Bicycles too can go through.
- Might be a problem for claustrophobics.
- Tram and Buses on Blancefloerlaan
- Zuidertrerrras, Fez, Bocadillos
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Antwerp before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antwerp and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.16% of people who visit Antwerp include St Anna Tunnel in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
32.54% of people start their St Anna Tunnel visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Anna Tunnel
76.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Anna Tunnel