St Pauls Church192 Votes Currently Open
- Address: St. Paul 22, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 32-32313321
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Antwerp’s churches continue to inspire with this beautiful Gothic Church, which is as famous for it’s paintings as it is for it’s architecture. It has a bonus attraction: the courtyard by its side is a wonderful cavalry, showing 63 statues depicting the last days of Christ. Admission to the premises is free, and the tranquillity of the place is priceless.
How to Reach St Pauls Church
- Tram on Sint-Paulustraat
- Brassserie Lids
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Antwerp before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Antwerp and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Pauls Church Address: St. Paul 22, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
- St Pauls Church Contact Number: 32-32313321
- St Pauls Church Timing: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.16% of people who visit Antwerp include St Pauls Church in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
88.28% of people start their St Pauls Church visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Pauls Church
79.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Pauls Church
People normally club together Mas - Museum Aan De Stroom and Cafe Storm while planning their visit to St Pauls Church.