Deep Creek Hot Springs23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pacific Crest Trail, Apple Valley, CA 92308, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9093822600
- Tags: Hot Spring, Family And Kids
This place is worth a visit if you enjoy geothermal hot springs. Anyhow the main "Hotspot" is beautiful. The smell of sulphur is in the air, so it's legit. The walk/ hike to the bottom is steep but paved. You will find the creek beautiful and the hotspot is pretty nice. You'll only be here for about 30-45 mins, but there are ample paved parking and decent restrooms. It's open dawn to dusk. You can think about checking out the fish hatchery as well. It’s free and you drive right past it on the way to the Hot Creek Hot Springs. Fancy paying a visit any time soon?
More about Apple Valley
Book perfect hotels in Apple Valley like Green Tree Inn And Extended Stay Suites, Park Avenue Inn & Suites and Hilton Garden Inn Victorville.
Find out how to reach Apple Valley to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Apple Valley vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Deep Creek Hot Springs
- Walk on foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Apple Valley before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Apple Valley and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Deep Creek Hot Springs Address: Pacific Crest Trail, Apple Valley, CA 92308, United States
- Deep Creek Hot Springs Contact Number: +1-9093822600
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!