Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do AtalaiaCurrently Open
- Address: Orla de Atalaia Avenida, Santos Dumont, 1813, 49035 Aracaju, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +55-32163650
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Art And Culture, Beach, Play Ground, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Swimming Pool
Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia - Review
This massive sports and entertainment complex, on a six kilometres long beach, and nine kilometres from the city centre, is the pride of Aracaju. The sheer number of activities alone is impressive. There is a bar and restaurant section filled with international cuisine; an area devoted to regional food; a five kilometre long bike trail; the Crab Catwalk (Passarela do Caranguejo) eating area (look out for the giant crab sculpture); gravel tennis courts, beach volleyball, soccer fields, a gym and a swimming area; a skateboard ramp park; a playground for children; picnic areas; and small lakes for paddle boating. There’s a Centre for Art and Culture of Sergipe, where you can buy excellent local handicraft. The Oceanarium of Aracaju is always a family favourite visit. And of course, there is the watchtower lighthouse.
The complex is so massive, there’s little chance of covering it all in a single day. Or even three days. Prepare to return multiple times to take it all in. The place is unabashedly a tourist trap, but entirely worth it. It’s not unusual to see people on the boardwalk at night; it’s quite safe, as there are police cameras all the way.
Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia Information
- There is a massive parking area.
- While there are no hours provided, events held in the Event Hall may have their own schedules and ticket prices. Check attraction website before visit.
How To reach Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia by Public Transport
- Drive to here; ask locals for directions.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aracaju before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aracaju and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia
95% of people who visit Aracaju include Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia in their plan
47.69% of people start their Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia
Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia Map
Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia Trips
Orla De Atalaia And Praia Do Atalaia, Aracaju Reviews
All QuestionsOrla de atalaia and praia do atalaia
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council