Are you looking for what to do in Aracaju?
PLACES TO SEE
- Orla de Atalaia: Close to the 5km long beach, this entertainment complex is a blatant but fun tourist trap, with an ingenious mix of outdoor and indoor activities, eateries and bars, and even an Oceanarium.
- Sergipe People’s Museum: The best place to begin your Aracaju adventure, the museum is a multimedia cultural exhibit into the Sergipe heritage.
- Saco Beach: A long, narrow beach only a short driving distance from town. It has great places to stay, and excellent seafood.
- Croa do Gore: A tidal island, a sandbar that transforms into a bar-restaurant when the tide is low.
- Santo Antonio Church and Hill: The best lookout in town, next to a graceful historical church, with sweeping views of the city, the ocean, and the river.
- 13th July Promenade and Viewpoint: A prettified coastal boardwalk with sports amenities, mangroves, restaurants, and a beautiful sunset viewpoint.
WHERE TO BE
- Take a boat trip through the incredible Xingo’s Canyon, on the artificial lake. You will likely have to contact a local travel guide for this.
Below we have a list of things to do in Aracaju and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Aracaju getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Aracaju with confidence.