Jungle Bells Nature Camp
About Jungle Bells Nature Camp, Araku
Overview of Jungle Bells Nature Camp
You are looking at travel information of Jungle Bells Nature Camp in Araku. On your trip to Araku, you can consider a quick visit to Jungle Bells Nature Camp. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Jungle Bells Nature Camp and you'll thank us later!
More about Araku
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Araku trip planner.
Hotels like Golden Sands Ozone Valley, Ushodaya Resorts and S R K Resorts will solve your problem of where to stay in Araku.
Curated Araku vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Araku and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Getting around Jungle Bells Nature Camp, Araku
The most preferred mode of transport is Train. The transit will take around 49 minutes, covering a distance of 30.39 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly INR 700.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 38.17 Kilometre costing INR 850 and the duration of the trip will be 64 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 5, taking around 64 minutes. The distance between the two points is 38.17 Kilometre.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 2.13 Kilometre, costing around INR 110. The duration of the trip is 4 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 2.73 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 33 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Jungle Bells Nature Camp, Araku
big thumbs-up for AP tourism for good maintenance. Rooms are good and neatly maintained. Food is also good.
Awesome placed. Thanks to APTDC idea to build such a amazing resort out here. Service was good. Enjoyed dhimsa dance in the night
Amazing place. Just a note - if you're planning to come here, do not come by train. Because from Tyada rail station it is too far and the road is not good for aged people. Come here by car.
Beautiful place to stay. Cottages are well maintained. Restaurant service is available.But only thing is no mobile network here, rest of all are good.
Didn't stay here. But had lunch while returning from Borra Caves. Though it took a while, the food was excellent.
- Other Attractions
- Giresun Castle
- Kulakkaya Yaylasi
- Giresun Island
- Sis Dagi
- Giresun Museum
- Kapu Cami
- Giresun Belediye Plaji
- Haci Miktat Camii
- Bulancak Belediye Plaji
- Cocuk Kutuphanesi
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Giresun Castle
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kulakkaya Yaylasi
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Giresun Island
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sis Dagi
- Hotels Near Giresun Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Kapu Cami
- Budget Hotels Near Giresun Belediye Plaji
- Cheap Hotels Near Haci Miktat Camii
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bulancak Belediye Plaji
- Cheap Hotels Near Cocuk Kutuphanesi
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to Araku from Hyderabad
- 5 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku from Hyderabad
- 4 Day Trip to Araku from Kolkata
- 3 Day Trip to Araku from Vishakhapatnam
- 3 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam from Hyderabad
- Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku
- 6 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku from Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam from Hyderabad
- 3 Day Trip to Araku from Hyderabad
- 5 Day Trip to Araku from Bangalore