About Ushodaya Cottage, Araku
Overview of Ushodaya Cottage
Home to Ushodaya Cottage is the city of Araku in the country of India. Ushodaya Cottage is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Araku
Explore Ushodaya Cottage and other prime spots of the city using Araku trip planner.
Hotels like Golden Sands Ozone Valley, Ushodaya Resorts, S R K Resorts and Sri Sai Suvarna Inn will solve your problem of where to stay in Araku.
Getting around Ushodaya Cottage, Araku
It is recommended to take Train which will cost you roughly INR 650, taking around 50 minutes. The distance between the two points is 19.53 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 38.51 Kilometre, costing around INR 850. The duration of the trip is 66 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 38.51 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 66 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 5.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 4 minutes, covering a distance of 1.86 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly INR 100.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 1.86 Kilometre and it will take around 22 minutes.
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 1, taking around 3 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.6 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 11 minutes for a distance of 0.88 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Ushodaya Cottage, Araku
Nice place with good facilities and staff is very friendly and helpful....it is the best place for both friends and family for staying.I enjoyed very much
Nice place with good facilities and staff is very friendly and helpful....it is the best place for both friends and family for staying
good big rooms but hot water availability to be checked in all rooms as some don't have it. Plus sofa sets are torn in a few rooms. Dhimsa tribal dance on request is awesome here with bonfire.
Decent rooms.nice location.approach road is not good.service oriented staff.got room in low price on friday and full rent on saturday.suggest not to go without reservations in weekends
Location is good, but no maintenance. Lots of drunkards and noise at night. Not good for family.
- Other Attractions
- Bhadiya Kund
- Sakhya Sagar Lake
- Survaya Ki Garhi
- Madhav Vilas Palace
- Karera Bird Sanctuary
- Tatya Tope Memorial
- Madikheda Dam
- Pawa Waterfall
- Bhoora Khon Waterfall
- Sultan Garh Fall
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bhadiya Kund
- Hotels Near Sakhya Sagar Lake
- Budget Hotels Near Survaya Ki Garhi
- Hotels Near Madhav Vilas Palace
- Hotels Near Karera Bird Sanctuary
- 5 Star Hotels Near Tatya Tope Memorial
- 5 Star Hotels Near Madikheda Dam
- Budget Hotels Near Pawa Waterfall
- Hotels Near Bhoora Khon Waterfall
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sultan Garh Fall
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to Araku from Hyderabad
- 5 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku from Hyderabad
- 4 Day Trip to Araku from Kolkata
- 3 Day Trip to Araku from Vishakhapatnam
- 3 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam from Hyderabad
- Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku
- 6 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam, Araku from Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip to Vishakhapatnam from Hyderabad
- 3 Day Trip to Araku from Hyderabad
- 5 Day Trip to Araku from Bangalore