Surf Wala is located on the Arambol beach and is a superb Surf club guesthouse that offers surf lessons and boards on rent. The whole experience is about ruling the ocean waves and if you are one who loves to take adventures head on then this is the trip for you.
Surf Wala Travel Tips
- Carry flip-flops and sunscreen.
- Listen to the safety instructions given by the authorities.
- Remember to wax your board.
Entrance Ticket Details For Surf Wala
- The price is for a 90 minute lesson.
- For intermediate instructions the price is 2500 Rupees for a 90 minute one on one session.
- For 3 day surfing course it is 5000 Rupees per person.
How to Reach Surf Wala
- You can take a taxi or a hired vehicle near the place and walk up to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Arambol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Arambol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Arambol include Surf Wala in their plan
33.33% of people start their Surf Wala visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Surf Wala
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Surf Wala
Surf Wala Reviews & Ratings
The guys from Surf Wala rent quality longboards and shortboards for a really good price. Their nice shack is just behind the sand dunes and really close to the waves. They have a lot of different boards and if you want they can give you good surf lessons. All the Surf Wala guys are really nice and can tell you when the waves will be the best. I had a great time and a lot of good waves because of them.