Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs
About Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs, Arcata
Overview of Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs
Check out detailed information of Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs which resides in the Arcata. Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Arcata.
More about Arcata
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Arcata trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Arcata that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Bayview Motel, Hotel Arcata, Eureka Inn and Comfort Inn Humboldt Bay - Eureka.
Getting around Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs, Arcata
Take a Bus taking you to 14th At B St.. The journey will take around 5 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 3. From 14th At B St. you can move to Baywood Golf And Country Club by taking the Taxi. The duration will be 6 minutes. The transit will cost you USD 17. The total distance is 6.56 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 17, taking around 5 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.86 Kilometre.Towncar
Best transit method is Towncar. The distance is 4.86 Kilometre, costing around USD 11. The duration of the trip is 5 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 4.86 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 58 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Bus from G & 5th, Arcata. The transit will take around 53 minutes, covering a distance of 32.01 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 3.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 25.47 Kilometre costing USD 75 and the duration of the trip will be 18 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 2, taking around 18 minutes. The distance between the two points is 25.47 Kilometre.Towncar
Best transit method is Towncar. The distance is 25.47 Kilometre, costing around USD 29. The duration of the trip is 18 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs, Arcata
OMG, I love this place. Their coffee is yummy, and the entrance has a cool tavern feel. The hot tubs are meticulously cleaned after each patron, are very private, and are generally fantastical. The paths to the tubs look like you stepped into a gorgeous forest in a fairytale, complete with twinkle lights and chirping frogs. Simply heaven!
Stopped here on a road trip and will plan all future road trips to include a stop here. Incredible. Beautiful oasis and spot to relax.
This place is awesome! The best place to get a sauna or hot tub. The environment is excellent.
This place is amazing. The private hot tubs are great but so is the coffee bar, outdoor koi pond, and general atmosphere.
Exceeded my excectations. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. I'm addicted.
- Other Attractions
- Devils Lake Regional Airport
- Devils Lake State Parks
- Ardoch National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Region Heritage Center
- Grahams Island State Park
- Devils Lake
- BOOTS & HEELS
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Devils Lake Amtrak
- Budget Hotels Near Devils Lake Regional Airport
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Devils Lake State Parks
- Budget Hotels Near Ardoch National Wildlife Refuge
- Cheap Hotels Near Lake Region Heritage Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grahams Island State Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near LOTTAS
- Cheap Hotels Near Devils Lake
- Luxury Hotels Near BOOTS & HEELS
- City Tripplans
- Trip to San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Arcata, Mount Shasta, Fresno, Redding, Chico, Sacramento
- Trip to Arcata
- Trip to Seattle, San Francisco, Anaheim, Arcata
- Trip to San Francisco, Arcata
- YC Road Trip
- Trip to San Francisco, Big Sur, Arcata, Ashland, Mendocino
- 5 Days Trip to arcata
- 4 Day Trip to Arcata from Portland
- 9 Day Trip to Monterey, Arcata, Bakersfield from Burney
- Trip to Arcata, Elk Grove