Best Time To Visit Arezzo
Arezzo has a typical Mediterranean climate.
- Summer (May to September): August is the hottest month with temperature exceeding 30 degree Celsius. The humidity reaches its peak and it can get very hot. But due to festivals and other events this time period is peak season in Arezzo.
- Autumn (October to November): Cloudless skies, sunny days and lesser crowds, this is an ideal time to visit Rome. The average temperature is around 20 to 23 degree Celsius.
- Winter (November to March): Although snowfall is rare and temperatures rarely fall below 0 degree Celsius, the weather is extremely unpredictable in these months and you might need to pack warm clothing as well as an umbrella. This is basically off-season in Arezzo.
So, the best time to visit Arezzo is from April to June and September, October. The days are sunny and warm with rare rain showers.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Arezzo is February.
Least humid month in Arezzo is August.
- Best time to visit Casa Petrarca in Arezzo
- Best time to visit Giostra Del Saracino in Arezzo
- Best time to visit Pretorio Palace in Arezzo
- Best time to visit Albergotti Palace in Arezzo