Argentina Tourism - Best of Argentina
The country is a federation of 23 provinces and the autonomous city of Buenos Aires. It is the eighth-largest country in the world by land area. Comprising almost the entire southern half of South America, Argentina is the world's eighth largest country, covering an area of 2.8 million square km.
How to Enter:-
Air:- Aerolineas Argentinas and LAN Chile offer connections between Buenos Aires' international airport Ezeiza and many cities throughout South America, as well as North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Qantas no longer offers direct flights from Sydney to Buenos Aires, instead flying to Santiago - home of its One World Partner LAN, where travelers can connect onto multiple destinations in Argentina.
Rail: - There are currently no international services to Argentina. A connection between Chile and Argentina is under construction..
Climate and best time to travel: - The climate is mild in Argentina. The best time to visit Argentina’s Patagonian destinations, such as the Moreno Glacier is during summer season that is from late December to March. Iguazu is best during the winter which starts from July to September– the temperature and humidity are less oppressive around this time, whereas the pleasant spring season (late September to November) can be enjoyed in Buenos Aires. Visit the Andes from June to September – it’s the ideal season for skiing.
What to see and experience: - Argentina possesses some of the world's tallest mountains, expansive deserts, and impressive waterfalls, with the diversity of the land ranging from wild, remote areas in southern Patagonia to the bustling metropolis of Buenos Aires in the north.
Argentina has a great mix of friendly people, delicious food and unforgettable landscapes. Tuck into an enormous steak for dinner with a glass of local wine. Learn to tango at one of the lively milongas (tango clubs) and dance the night away. Snow-lovers will spend their days skiing or snowboarding down the slopes of the Andes. While in Buenos Aires go wild and give the credit card a pounding. Be dazzled by the sheer power of Iguacu Falls, a spectacular natural wonder not to be missed
- Hotels near Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Museo Nacional Del Prado
- 5 Star Hotels Near Parque Del Retiro
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Thyssen - Bornemisza Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Hotels Near Royal Palace Of Madrid
- Cheap Hotels Near Sorolla Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Museo Arqueologico Nacional
- Luxury Hotels Near Queen Sofia Arts Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cerralbo Museum
- Hotels Near Mercado San Miguel
- Trip plans for Cities
- Cafayate Itinerary 5 Days
- Cafayate Itinerary 4 Days
- Cafayate Itinerary 5 Days
- Cafayate Itinerary 1 Day
- Buenos Aires Itinerary 7 Days
- Buenos Aires Tour Itinerary 6 Days
- Buenos Aires Itinerary 5 Days
- Buenos Aires Itinerary 4 Days
- Buenos Aires Itinerary 3 Days
- Buenos Aires Itinerary 2 Days