Argentina Tourism - Best of Argentina
The country is a federation of 23 provinces and the autonomous city of Buenos Aires. It is the eighth-largest country in the world by land area. Comprising almost the entire southern half of South America, Argentina is the world's eighth largest country, covering an area of 2.8 million square km.
How to Enter:-
Air:- Aerolineas Argentinas and LAN Chile offer connections between Buenos Aires' international airport Ezeiza and many cities throughout South America, as well as North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Qantas no longer offers direct flights from Sydney to Buenos Aires, instead flying to Santiago - home of its One World Partner LAN, where travelers can connect onto multiple destinations in Argentina.
Rail: - There are currently no international train services to Argentina. A connection between Chile and Argentina is under construction..
Climate and best time to travel: - The climate is mild in Argentina. The best time to visit Argentina’s Patagonian destinations, such as the Moreno Glacier is during summer season that is from late December to March. Iguazu is best visited during the winter which starts from July to September, the temperature and humidity are less oppressive around this time, whereas the pleasant spring season (late September to November) can be enjoyed in Buenos Aires. Visit the Andes from June to September, it’s the ideal season for skiing.
What to see and experience: - Argentina possesses some of the world's tallest mountains, expansive deserts, and impressive waterfalls, with the diversity of the land ranging from wild, remote areas in southern Patagonia to the bustling metropolis of Buenos Aires in the north.
Argentina has a great mix of friendly people, delicious food and unforgettable landscapes. Tuck into an enormous steak for dinner with a glass of local wine. Learn to tango at one of the lively milongas (tango clubs) and dance the night away. Snow-lovers will spend their days skiing or snowboarding down the slopes of the Andes. While in Buenos Aires, go wild and give the credit card a pounding. Be dazzled by the sheer power of Iguazu Falls, a spectacular natural wonder not to be missed
Top Cities in Argentina
- Accommodation for Cities in Argentina
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels In Buenos Aires
- Cheap Hotels In Cordoba
- Luxury Hotels In Termas De Río Hondo
- 5 Star Hotels In Cafayate
- Hotels near Attractions in Argentina
- 5 Star Hotels Near El Paseo Buen Pastor
- Hotels Near Iglesia Cathedral
- 5 Star Hotels Near Plaza San Martin
- Cheap Hotels Near La Manzana Jesuitica
- Luxury Hotels Near Cripta Jesuitica
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Palacio Ferreyra
- Hotels Near Museo Historico Provincial Marques De Sobremonte
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Provincial De Bellas Artes Emilio Caraffa
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
- Hotels Near Museo Municipal De Bellas Artes Dr Genaro Perez