How to Reach Aarhus
- Copenhagen (3 hours; DKK 358; departs at least once an hour)
- Hamburg (about 5 hours; EUR 50; a few times a day)
- Rod bus goes to Copenhagen (it’s the cheapest)
- Abildskou goes to Copenhagen, Hamburg Airport and Berlin
- Eurolines go to Hamburg ( a key transit point for most European destinations)
- Aarhus Airport, Tirstrup is 45 minutes from Banegårdspladsen (in front of railway station for DKK100).
- Billund Airport is 90 minutes away by bus leaving from Radisson SAS Hotel (tt costs about 180 DKK)
- Walk and bike – that’s a good enough way to cover the whole city. You need to deposit DKK 20 for the bike which you get back when you return it. Getting the Aarhus Pass though allows you to cover all buses.