How to Reach Aarhus - The Easiest Way to Reach Aarhus
- Copenhagen (3 hours; DKK 358; departs at least once an hour)
- Hamburg (about 5 hours; EUR 50; a few times a day)
- Rod bus goes to Copenhagen (it’s the cheapest)
- Abildskou goes to Copenhagen, Hamburg Airport and Berlin
- Eurolines go to Hamburg ( a key transit point for most European destinations)
- Aarhus Airport, Tirstrup is 45 minutes from Banegårdspladsen (in front of railway station for DKK100).
- Billund Airport is 90 minutes away by bus leaving from Radisson SAS Hotel (tt costs about 180 DKK)
- Walk and bike – that’s a good enough way to cover the whole city. You need to deposit DKK 20 for the bike which you get back when you return it. Getting the Aarhus Pass though allows you to cover all buses.
Are you looking for a Aarhus travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Aarhus
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Aarhus. The most preferred mode of transport in Aarhus is Bike.
Average distance: 7.07 km Average time: 22.77 min
Bike 38.46%Bike 13 min Walking 0.8 min Overall average time for 3.74 kms 13.8 min
Car 23.08%Driving 22.33 min Overall average time for 12 kms 22.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 30.77%Bus 25.5 min Walking 7.5 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 8.75 kms 35 min
Walking 7.69%Walking 20 min Overall average time for 2.2 kms 20 min
How to Reach Aarhus from Nearby Cities
|Sabro to Aarhus||19.34 km||19 mins|
|Odder to Aarhus||21.35 km||21 mins|
|Odense to Aarhus||85.89 km||1 hour 25 mins|
|Aalborg to Aarhus||101.88 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Billund to Aarhus||130.33 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Aabenraa to Aarhus||150.95 km||2 hours 30 mins|
|Hellerup to Aarhus||266.71 km||4 hours 26 mins|
|Copenhagen to Aarhus||268.06 km||4 hours 28 mins|
|Lund to Aarhus||335.23 km||5 hours 35 mins|
|Hannover to Aarhus||378.11 km||6 hours 18 mins|