Chateau D'estoublonCurrently Closed
- Address: Route de Maussane,13990 Fontvieille - France, Arles
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-490546400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Vineyard
An 18th century wonder of architecture nestled between the villages of Fontvieille and Maussane, the Chateau d’Estoublon is a wonderful vineyard which enchants one and all. A visit to the Chateau is a must to discern what really lies inside it.
The lovely greens hide from unsuspecting passersby the wonders and beauty that Chateau d’Estoublon holds in its realms. The entrance to the Chateau itself is an architectural masterpiece- a majestic stairway leads you to the entrance of the Chapelle Saint-Hubert. The Chapel that was maintained by the Schneider family is special for its
- 8 stained-glass windows crafted by the Demoiselles Monferini which are named as Becasse, Flamant rose, Martin-pecheur, Hibou, Guepier, Guichet, Sanglier, Renard and Raton laveur.
- 2 symbolic stained-glass windows in the west and east walls depicting a white deer with a burning crucifix in its antlers.
The Chateau also houses
- Bistrot Mogador with its rich aromatic palette unique to Chateau d’Estoublon
- Extra virgin olive oils from the chateau’s own gardens.
- A lovely vineyard that produces fine wines each year.
- A grocery store that holds Chateau’s own production of yams, jams, creams and other products.
- A shop offering various clothing and accessories.
You can even get married at the grand Chateau d’Estoublon.
Chateau D'estoublon Hours
- The Bistrot Mogador is open for brunch on Sundays and Statutory holidays.
- In March the Bistrot is open till only Lunch.
- From April till June, the Bistrot is open from Tuesday till Sunday for lunch, and open for dinner on Friday and Saturday.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Arles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Arles and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.24% of people who visit Arles include Chateau D'estoublon in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
66.67% of people start their Chateau D'estoublon visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chateau D'estoublon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau D'estoublon
Chateau D'estoublon Reviews & Ratings
Amazing place so beautiful. I liked it here... The taxidermy of animals scattered all over especially the lion ruined it for me a little poor taste. But over all a wonderful place
The best olive oil
Beautiful scenery, very good lunch at the bistro. Plan to be done with lunch no later then 3 pm – the bistro closes and staff will make sure to let you know...
Nice property and grounds. Great wine
Pretty château with a nice 30m walk around the olive groves and vineyards surrounding it. Would be a beautiful spot for lunch. I didn’t think the rosè was that good but found a delicious red in the Cuvée Mugador 2011