Events and Festivals in Arles
- April-October: Bull fights take place between April and October in the city of Arles-both the Provençal type where a tassel is removed from the bull’s horn and the bull is not killed and the Spanish type where the matador eventually kills the bull.
- May: Every three years, a new queen of Arles is elected who is the ambassador of all cultural events in the city. The next Queen will be elected in 2017. This festival has existed since 1930. An exciting Arles festival to witness.
- July: The International Photography Festival has been hosted every
Trip plans for Arles
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Arles
Arles Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Arles
Save 7%Camargue 4x4 Safari from ARLESNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
In this 3-hour tour, you will have the opportunity to take the road of senses on a four-wheel drive for three and a half hour...
Save 7%Arles Shore Excursion: Full Day Private Tour of Aix en Provence, Cap Canaille and CassisNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
This full-day guided tour takes you from your cruise port inArles to Aix-en-Provence to visit the old town and to walk on the...
Save 7%Marseille Half day City tourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
In this half-day private tour, discover the city of Marseille: its old port and the historical center. Observe the Palais Lon...
- Events & Festivals in Saint-rémy-de-provence
- Events & Festivals in Avignon
- Events & Festivals in Istres
- Events & Festivals in Montfavet
- Events & Festivals in Lunel
- Events & Festivals in Le Grau-du-roi