Le Marche D'arlesCurrently Open
- Address: Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles, France Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-490493636
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Come Saturday, and the Boulevard Emile Combes will be filled with vibrant colors, exotic scents and a sea of people enthusiastically shopping at the Le Marche d’Arles. The Arles market is not only one of the most spectacular but also one of the largest markets in the province.
With about 450 stallholders, you will find almost everything and anything you wish to find. Besides the usual fruits, vegetables, meat, cheese etc, you will find an array of other commodities such as
- Crops and food exclusively found in Arles such as The Camargue Rice and Sausages of Arles.
- Numerous clothing and footwear stalls.
- A large array of textiles.
- Dazzling handicrafts.
From a live chicken to the spare parts for your bicycle, this market has all to offer. A shoppers delight for bargaining and negotiating a good price for his products, the Marche d’Arles is sure to get your pulse racing with excitement. The quality of quantity of products is one you won’t return complaining about and good value for your money.
Besides the excitement and trade, the market of Arles has a lot to offer in terms of culture. With locals and tourist mingling with each other, the market may even make you smile with its example of strong cohesion.
Le Marche D'arles Travel Tips
- Traffic is forbidden on the Boulevard Emile Combes during market hours.
- Be as early as possible.
- Blue Note
- La Cigaliere
- L’Ingenu restaurant Arles
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Arles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Arles and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Marche D'arles Address: Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles, France
- Le Marche D'arles Contact Number: +33-490493636
- Le Marche D'arles Timing: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Le Marche D'arles: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.56% of people who visit Arles include Le Marche D'arles in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Le Marche D'arles visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Marche D'arles
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Le Marche D'arles
People normally club together Espace Van Gogh and Jardin D'ete while planning their visit to Le Marche D'arles.
People also prefer to start their day with Le Marche D'arles.