How to Reach Armacao Dos Buzios
How to reach Armacao Dos Buzios
HOW TO GET TO ARMACAO DOS BUZIOS
- By Air: The nearest Airport is the Umberto Modiano Airport located almost 11 kilometres from Armacao dos Buzios but does not have any scheduled flights connecting other cities. The best bet is to catch a flight to Rio de Janiero or Sao Paulo since there are no direct flights to Armacao dos Buzios in Brazil. You can catch a bus from these cities to reach the small town.
- By Bus: Busses are available from Rio de Janiero (around 180 kilometres distance) and Sao Paulo (600 kilometres distance) to reach Armacao dos Buzios.
- By Car: If you are driving from Rio de Janiero, follow through to the BR-101 which is at Rio Bonito to later take the RJ-128.
HOW TO GET AROUND ARMACAO DOS BUZIOS
- By Taxi: The easiest way to get around the city is by taking a Taxi which is easily available at the Taxi ranks.
- By Minivans: Minivans cover most of the town area and is preferred if you have a map of the town to know the routes.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a Bicycle to explore the quaint town and the narrow hideaways of the town.
- By Walking: If you don’t mind walking, you can cover the small town on foot since most of the town’s buzzing area is restricted to its famous beaches and the main street.
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Gramado
- How To Reach Ouro Preto
- How To Reach Maceio
- How To Reach Florianopolis
- How To Reach Balneario Camboriu
- How To Reach Bonito
- How To Reach Aracaju
- How To Reach Porto Seguro
- How To Reach Manaus
- How To Reach Sao Paulo
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Rio De Janeiro
- How To Reach Belo Horizonte
- How To Reach Recife
- How To Reach Joao Pessoa
- How To Reach Belem
- How To Reach Campos Do Jordao
- How To Reach Porto Alegre
- How To Reach Foz Do Iguacu
- How To Reach Petropolis
- How To Reach Curitiba