Joao Fernandes BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 2398, R. Joao Fernandes, 2320 - Village de Buzios, Buzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil, Armacao Dos Buzios
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature, Snorkeling
About Joao Fernandes Beach, Armacao Dos Buzios
Joao Fernandes Beach is one of the most popular places in Armacao dos Buzios and is perfect to sun-bathe while seeing a beautiful sunset. The beach is known for diving and snorkeling owing to its rich marine fauna. If you love stand up paddling, you can rent them at the beach.
Boats are easily available to sail the blue waters while some of the nearby restaurants offer delicious sea-food and drinks to complete the day.
Joao Fernandes Beach Information
- Wear sunscreen and carry drinking water and a change of clothes if you want to swim in the waters.
How To reach Joao Fernandes Beach by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Minivans
- By Bicycle
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Armacao Dos Buzios before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Armacao Dos Buzios and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Joao Fernandes Beach
95% of people who visit Armacao Dos Buzios include Joao Fernandes Beach in their plan
37.38% of people start their Joao Fernandes Beach visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Joao Fernandes Beach
92.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Joao Fernandes Beach
Joao Fernandes Beach Map
Joao Fernandes Beach Trips
Joao Fernandes Beach, Armacao Dos Buzios Reviews
It's was amazing, I do not have the exactly word to explain how fun, how beauty and how perfect was that ....
Sumbrella and two seats 40RS. Locals selling drinks, food and accessories at acceptable price considering it is a beach front. Example: Beer at a restaurant 8rs, at the beach 12. Empanada in a restaurant 8rs, at the beach 10... The beach is small and in city center and can get crowded, if you prefer a more quiet place you should consider one of the out of town beaches.
Nice but too many people disturbing offering tours or for you to eat in a restaurant over there. Crowded on weekends...
Beautiful beach with good infrastructure of restaurants and bar service
Very beautiful! However crazily expensive, and difficult to park your car.
All QuestionsJoao fernandes beach
- Mid State Baptist Association
- Prospect United Methodist Church
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- Old Richmond Evangelical Methodist Church
- Narrow River Marina
- Lovely Hill Baptist Church
- Hospitality House's Community Arts Program
- Carrabelle Beach, An RVC Outdoor Destination
- Capitol Federal Park
- Long Ranch Park
- First Free Methodist Church
- Leeds Jane Culbreth Library
- Grace Community Bible Church
- London Village Chapel
- Landmark Tabernacle