Best Time To Visit Armadale
Armadalereceives drizzling and showers throughout the year and has little sunshine even during summer season. The weather is cool in most of the months of the year.
- Winters: Winter season extends from December to February and experiences lowest temperature of the year. Armadale sees a lesser amount of sunshine during this period.
- Spring: Sunshine prolongs upto 5 hours in a day during the months of March to April and is a time for vegetation and flowering.
- Summers: A significant rise in temperature is seen during the months of June to August, marking the beginning of summer season with a stable amount of sunshine.
- Monsoon: Although the place receives rainfall throughout the year, downpour is heavier during the months of September to November. A scant amount of sunlight appears and the soil tends to be moist and slippery.
March to August is the best time to visitArmadale.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Armadale is 723.9 mm in September.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Armadale is May.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Armadale is August.
Least humid month in Armadale is May.
- Best time to visit Armadale Castle in Armadale
- Best time to visit Skyelark Gift Shop And Photo Gallery in Armadale
- Best time to visit Maggie Zerafa Ceramics in Armadale
- Best time to visit Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens in Armadale