Maggie Zerafa CeramicsCurrently Closed
- Address: Armadale Pier, Sleat, Isle of Skye, Scotland, IV45 8RS, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1471844442
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics - Review
This studio cum store is famous for beautiful ceramic vases and wares. The place also has some of the lovely ceramic jewelry especially handmade by the owner Maggie. The patterns and colors used over the ceramic wares are chiefly abstract as well as picture Scotland’s beauty and environment represented by wildlife and forest patterns. The store is equally famous or its textiles such as scarfs, linens designed by the owner herself and carry a combination of multiple colors blended in attractive combinations.
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics Information
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Do buy some of the ceramic pieces and jewellery.
How To reach Maggie Zerafa Ceramics by Public Transport
- at Pier is the nearest bus stop.
- You can also walk down to the place or reach on a bicycle.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Armadale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Armadale and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maggie Zerafa Ceramics
95% of people who visit Armadale include Maggie Zerafa Ceramics in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25.68% of people start their Maggie Zerafa Ceramics visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maggie Zerafa Ceramics
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maggie Zerafa Ceramics
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics Map
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics Trips
4 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Staffin, Aird Of Sleat, Isle Of SkyBy: Guest UserCity: Isle Of Skye, Dunvegan, Sleat, Portree, Staffin
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics, Armadale Reviews
All QuestionsMaggie zerafa ceramics
- Antelope Lake
- United Lutheran Parish
- Peace Lutheran Church
- Maas Field
- Tilleda Falls Campground
- Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge
- Cahaba Wildlife Management Area Headquarters
- Brierfield Ironworks Historical State Park
- Ashby Baptist Church
- Carlton Hill Baptist Church
- Clark Tractor & Equipment Co.
- Limestone Park Canoe Rental
- Cahaba Valley Missionary Baptist Church
- Kimberly Clark Paper Company Lake Dam
Find places near Maggie Zerafa Ceramics, Armadale
The Shed Armadale Pier Head0.087 km away
Pasta Shed The Pier0.448 km away
The Stables Restaurant -0.888 km away
Armadale , o/s Clan Donald Centre -0.588 km away
Homeleigh Bed & Breakfast Ardvasar Hotel, Sleat1.191 km away
Morar Bed and Breakfast 2 Calgary1.133 km away
Homeleigh -1.181 km away