Maggie Zerafa CeramicsCurrently Closed
- Address: Armadale Pier, Sleat, Isle of Skye, Scotland, IV45 8RS, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1471844442
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics - Review
This studio cum store is famous for beautiful ceramic vases and wares. The place also has some of the lovely ceramic jewelry especially handmade by the owner Maggie. The patterns and colors used over the ceramic wares are chiefly abstract as well as picture Scotland’s beauty and environment represented by wildlife and forest patterns. The store is equally famous or its textiles such as scarfs, linens designed by the owner herself and carry a combination of multiple colors blended in attractive combinations.
Maggie Zerafa Ceramics Information
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Do buy some of the ceramic pieces and jewellery.
How To reach Maggie Zerafa Ceramics by Public Transport
- at Pier is the nearest bus stop.
- You can also walk down to the place or reach on a bicycle.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Armadale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Armadale and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maggie Zerafa Ceramics
95% of people who visit Armadale include Maggie Zerafa Ceramics in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.09% of people start their Maggie Zerafa Ceramics visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maggie Zerafa Ceramics
94.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maggie Zerafa Ceramics